how to walk in heels without pain
Every woman loves wearing heels as they are their close friends that make you look smarter, stylish and taller. People love wearing marvelous heels but few feel discomfort due to the pain caused by wearing them. Even when they try hard to wear them as they give them some confidence to move in groups. I have good news for you. Here I have collected few tips and tricks on how to walk high heels with no pain
Tips on how to walk in heels without pain
- In the initial stage try to learn in such a way as you make a small kid to learn walking. As soon as you wear the high heels try to take small steps slowly without bending your knees. Taking small steps make you feel contented
- Try to leave the heels as soon as you feel that they are snug as it not good to wear such heels for a long time.
- Try to scrape the bottom of your new heel shoes with sandpaper avoid you from slipping on smooth floors
- Try to check your heels width and length while you go for buying it as squeezing feet into tight shoes may cause swelling, so try to be careful while buying’. Make sure that you are comfortable with them
- To balance yourself in shoes try to take yoga that makes you aware of your muscles
- Keep your full leg properly into shoes that are first put your heels and then your toes properly into your heels. Initially, your whole weight should be on the balls of your feet and then shift too slowly to toes by walking
- Try to give break to your legs and to your heels for every 20 minutes to make yourself relaxed
- While walking doesn’t think of slipping if you think in such you will surely lose your confidence this will make you maintain perfect posture.
- Point your toes directly ahead as you walk, try to bend your knees slightly while walking
- Try to engage all of your abdominal muscle to make you look slim
You can see This video for more – Thanks KnowingTracy For this video