Questions that Single hood Girls Always Hates to be Asked
Actually, being single is very fun mostly. But when comes to those bumpy questions asked by your friends and the suggestions given by them will irritate you a lot. Those feels really weird and even sometimes feel like slapping them. For some days, the things will become offensive, intrusive and just be being annoyed. These are the things many girls crossed while their singlehood is going on which looks like the death stare..!!
Questions that Singlehood Girls Always Hates to be Asked
- They themselves decide that we have someone else if we are not at all looking for any! This really feels very disgusting that is that mean we actually want to stare at streets to search for them..!!??
- Some really try to ask that they wanna look someone by saying that “I’ll help you to tie up with my friend’s brother.” Really..!! What they thinking about themselves..!?
- “You are really pretty, but why don’t anyone chose you?” This is the saddest question that every girl goes through in her single life.
- “Try a dating website dude!” Ughh..!!
- “Isn’t it hard to be single?” Did no one ever teach you that some questions are intrusive?
- “Try your closest guy!” Am I looking like a relation freak to you..!!
- “Don’t be sad, he’ll come soon sweetheart!” really feels bad.
- “Are you even looking out for someone?” Constantly. Keep poking the head out of the window whenever they see one.
- “Oh, how I envy you, single girls, you can do anything without answering to anybody.” There is someone I have to answer to for my life decisions. Myself.
- “Poor you! Don’t you get lonely?” Don’t you want to open your mouth wider so you can put your foot in deeper?
- “When you get married or you’re in a relationship, you’ll miss being single.”
- “Choose a nice guy that your parents find..!”
- “Don’t worry my girl, you will find someone!”
- “You are too picky, girl!”
- “You’re so lucky, you have no responsibilities!”
- “When are you going to marry?”
- “Are you going to have a ‘Sanyasi’ life?”
- “What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?” then the reaction will be might crash whatever you are doing.