Top 10 Steps To Help Someone Cope With Losing A Baby
A hard feeling to imagine and to believe is losing the baby child. Healing the pain of your friend from such grievances takes some time but has to take some steps to support her from losing the pain. Say them to be kind and gentle to themselves. Follow few of our chief steps to make your friend relieved from her/his life’s most difficult experience.
Steps to help someone cope with losing a baby
- Whenever a person loses his or her baby he may suffer from a lot of anger, sorrow, and guiltiness. Make your friend to hold up all emotions and to build up the strength to deal with the death of your child to move forward.
- Make yourself to cope up with the situation by keeping a journal and by writing your feelings and emotions in it.
- If possible try to write the memories of your child in that journal to make your child as a part of your life as time goes on
- Give your love, care, and voice to your friend to make her relieved from pain and to express her deep sorrow. Try to visit and make her eat by cooking or by just asking how she is doing now and more.
- In long life journey make her know that it is only a part of life and try to take your friends responsibilities for few days like going for food shopping, cleaning the house, cooking and more
- Give them an opportunity to express their grief to the person whom they more in their family. Be with them till they are out of shock
- Make them know that the grievances behind the loss of loved child will never disappear, but have to go on with their life journey
- Grieving parents whoever suffer from the loss of child will suffer from sleeping, so better ask their family doctor to give some sedative tablets to let them rested for hours
- Grieving father never shares his feeling, to get himself diverted he him selves gets involved in his regular works, but a grieving mother can’t do the same as she is the one who works alone at home. So give your friend some company with your voice till she got totally diverted
- Make your friend take small steps like brushing, bathing, and eating. If possible take her out for evening walk or shopping to make her diverted